CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ashlyn has Hair!


The moment we've all been waiting for...Ashlyn finally has enough hair to make pigtails! Ashlyn and Michelle were both equally excited since she looks so cute in them, and she knows it! Ashlyn was more than willing to take as many pictures as you could take and pose however you wanted since she liked her new pigtails so much!
Michelle was just excited she could get those few strands of hair in pigtails since she has enough trouble fixing her own hair, learning to fix Ashlyn's will be a challenge. Luckily she likes them enough to sit in the chair for as long as mommy needs to get them in her hair:)

4 comments:

Lisa R

your family is so adorable, I wish we lived closer so we could all get together more often!

John n Shannon

How adorable is she? I'm excited to see her cheesy grin in person this weekend. The pigtails are adorable as well. See ya soon!

Shannon

Love it!! Isn't it so much fun having a girl! I am sure it is fun having a boy, which I will soon know of myself, but there is nothing like getting to do your little girls hair! Congratulations I think is definitely appropriate!

Cary & Katrina Sanders

She is awfully cute in her pigtails!
You'll have to teach me in a few years cause, like you, I'm cluless about fixing little girls hair!
I have a feeling that boys are so much easier in that department. . . guess we will see unh!