CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our "Little Man"!


Our little man strikes again! We couldn't wait any longer to dress him up in his tie, although still a little too long. Of course it just added 20 more years to his already grown up look, and now you have our handsome "little man"! Who said little boys weren't as fun to dress up as girls.
Preston actually fell asleep after church so we didn't get any pictures of his outfit. We had to get them on the blog so today we played dress up and got him all spiffed up just for a picture.
As his Uncle John would say he looks like a little Stake President!

4 comments:

Lisa R

How sweet! I forgot how cute little ties were! He is getting so big and snugable! He's got so much hair, he will be needing a hair cut soon to keep up his stake president look!

Miss L

That is too sweet! He really does look like a little stake president! How funny.

I love the tie, btw. :)

John n Shannon

Yay!!! You updated your blog finally!! (I know, I have no room to talk lately). This is an adorable pic - I just sent it to John so he can take a gander at his stake president. The little man is growing up. And he's totally in the "after church relax mode" kickin back w/his sunday socks. Give them kisses for me!!

Cary & Katrina Sanders

He is way too cute Michelle!