As mentioned in the previous post, getting a picture of Preston's teeth is no easy feat; however, Kendall managed to not only capture his teeth, but also snap one of his most adorable pictures! That is his adorable new tooth, on his adorable little face, sporting his brand new haircut! That's right we finally, okay Kendall, got brave enough to just whack it off. I was so worried I would mess it all up or worse yet injure him in the process. It definitely takes two when wrestling a 10 month old with one hand and a pair of scissors in the other. As you can see Kendall did a fine job snipping off his massive amounts of hair. Preston really did "need" a haircut already, Ashlyn didn't even get hair until she was two and still hasn't had a haircut.
I think he looks adorable with his new doo, it seems to have added years to his already mature look.

6 comments:
How adorable! He looks like you! I am so excited, 2 posts in a week!
He is very cute! I mini Kendall, I think. Good job on the haircut, Kendall!
Whoa!! It must be the end of the world! Not only two posts in one week but a total blog overhaul/makeover!! You must have had some time on your hands. Yes, that is an adorable picture of Preston. If that's him with a haircut I'd like to see what it was like before! Still looks like a lot of hair to me!! Hope to see you guys soon. Give the kiddos hugs and kisses from Aunt Shannon & Uncle John.
Sooo handsome! Good job on the haircut and such a cute tooth!
Look how big he is already! I love all of that hair.
How cute!
Post a Comment