CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Tooth Fairy Finally Came!!



Preston is now 10 months old and finally has his first tooth, and is working on his second at this very moment! I know it may not seem that exciting to most of you, since everyone likes to remind us that kids get their teeth at different times, there is no right or wrong age to get teeth. However, you tell that to a 10 month old who has been dying to eat table food, any kind of food besides baby food, for the past four months. Compared to his sister Ashlyn who had her first teeth at 6 months and almost a full mouth of teeth by the time she was Preston's age. Ashlyn could have been eating steak at this point and poor Preston is just excited to get one of those soggy crackers that melts in his mouth and requires no chewing! Poor boy, we were starting to worry if he would be the only kindergartener without teeth :) I'd love to include a picture of his adorable little tooth, but getting a 10 month old to cooperate and willingly show off his pearly whites is next to impossible. Even as much as we see him we only get a rare glance at his shiny little tooth. Since the second one is already breaking through the gums, I'm sure the rest of his teeth are all lined up and ready to pop, they've been waiting so long to show their stuff then Preston will finally be able to eat like the rest of us. Of course, he usually just prefers to sit at the dog's bowl and eat her food!

3 comments:

Miss L

Congratulations Preston!!! :)

Unknown

A.J. was ten months old when he got his first one, too. You're right, they are pretty ready to eat anything of substance by then. I was just glad he didn't have any while he was still nursing...I wasn't so lucky the second time around. But, yeah, Preston!

shakenbake

I can't wait for Jayden's teeth to start actually coming in--he's been literally gagging on his drool for months! Way to go Preston!