Preston is enjoying his favorite pastime, eating! Luckily the weather is awesome here, so he got to enjoy a popsicle outside with his sister! Preston is enjoying his new teeth, now he can feed himself which has opened up a whole new world of food. Now that he can eat some things by himself, Preston has also discovered sugar; such as that found in this popsicle he is enjoying in the picture at left. The combination of sweetness with the soothing coolness of the popsicle on his new and incoming teeth explains why he enjoys them so much!
Note the handsome little man in his new shirt. As soon as Ashlyn saw him she said, "He looks like Papa (Walker) " The shirt does have a good ol' country boy look, which is why he looks so handsome. I really think boys are equally fun to dress as girls:)

5 comments:
What a cute little man!
Yes, they're equally fun, if you can actually find any clothes for them! I get a bit miffed sometimes that the girls' section is at least twice as big as the boys' section. Sigh. But, he sure is enjoying that popsicle!
Very Handsome.
I agree. Boys are fun to dress. I never thought I would love picking out clothes for a boy, but I do.
Very cute! We enjoyed popsicles too yesterday after the ice cream truck came by (they were from our freezer, not from the truck!) But I didn't get any cute pics! Where do you get your small ones? I think you've told me before, but I can't remember.
So handsome! Look at all that hair! I do think that dressing boys is just as fun, they are just so handsome!
Post a Comment