CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fire! Fire! Fire!

Ashlyn's Second Friends Fire Station Field Trip

This is Ashlyn's first year in preschool, she loves Second friends, especially her teachers Ms. Margaret (pic, right) and Ms.Terry (pic, Left)  This is her class from left to right (top, row), Riley, Daniel, Gigi, Avery, Collin (bottom row) Tyler, Madison, Malia, our little Ashlyn and Caleb.  I thought I should record their names while I remember them because someday she may want to look back and remember:)

 Lucky for Preston (pic, left) little brothers get to tag along.  I think Preston enjoyed it more then Ashlyn because is gets very excited about trucks of any kind, its a boy thing.  This pic is both of them in the ambulance, which Ashlyn did not want to go into.  It's not like there was a body in it, but she was so freaked out about going inside either the ambulance or the fire truck.
 The fire fighters let them walk through the cab of the fire truck, once again Ashlyn had to be coreced, but she did it, for the sake of a picture:)  She is even smiling in this pic, the one in the ambulance
you can see how tense she is.
They also got to see one of the firefighters dress up in his fire gear, which can be scary at first.  Guess who could barely even look at the firefighter suit?  Of course, Preston just thought it was way cool and couldn't wait to go up and touch him!
The best part of this field trip is that we walked from the school to the fire station, close but still about 3 miles round trip.  The sidewalks aren't very stroller friendly, so Preston walked it, all of it, right alongside the 3 year olds.  Way to go, I was even tired by the time we made it back to school.

0 comments: