1112 Aspen Drive
Liberty, MO
Maybe not the most exciting post on the blog, but for posterity sake I think its note worthy to record where we lived for so many years and all are babies were born! This is our first home on Aspen Drive in Liberty.
Here is the back of our house from the neighbors yard. I'm not even sure why Kendall took all these pictures of our house, but I'm glad he did, whoever has pictures of their house to remember.
The other side in the back! When we first bought our 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath house we had just gotten married and everyone thought we had too much house for just the two of us. Now here we are 6 years later with almost every bedroom filled with our three sweet children. We are so blessed, we love our house, where we live, our neighbors and will probably be here many more years!
Liberty, MO
Maybe not the most exciting post on the blog, but for posterity sake I think its note worthy to record where we lived for so many years and all are babies were born! This is our first home on Aspen Drive in Liberty.
Here is the back of our house from the neighbors yard. I'm not even sure why Kendall took all these pictures of our house, but I'm glad he did, whoever has pictures of their house to remember.
The other side in the back! When we first bought our 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath house we had just gotten married and everyone thought we had too much house for just the two of us. Now here we are 6 years later with almost every bedroom filled with our three sweet children. We are so blessed, we love our house, where we live, our neighbors and will probably be here many more years!




0 comments:
Post a Comment