That's got to be the cutest "little" man you ever did see! It's so fun to be able to put him in little boy clothes rather than baby clothes all the time. One of Kendall's co-workers gave us this outfit with the adorable hat, and it finally fits him. Not that fitting into his clothes is a problem considering he is growing (literally) like a weed! We just weighed him yesterday and he is already up to 12 lbs. 11 oz! That's a big gain from the 11 lbs. he weighed just a few weeks ago:) Needless to say he doesn't have any of the weight problems that Ashlyn did at this age, he has the opposite issues she did!
Beginning...again?
8 years ago

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, you have to be so proud...you have such cute kiddos! I am so happy things are going so well for him and you guys!
I knew he was such a cute miniature little man! Now you have the photos to prove it. He's adorable!
Heh heh. I especially love the hat on him.
I see you have found out it can be just as much fun to dress up little boys as little girls. I was a skeptic at first too, but after Tyler I found little man clothes to be too cute as well!
Um, where are these pics you promised to email John and I?? I've been anxiously checking my email ever since Friday looking for them! Get on the ball sis....what do you do with all your time anyway!!! hahaha
Post a Comment