
What could be sweeter than Ashlyn, or anyone for that matter, doing the dishes for me! Of course, she is enjoying it much more than I do. If you've spent any time with Ashlyn then you would know how picky she is about getting wet, any little bit of water on her shirt, sleeves, or any of her clothing for that matter really freaks her out, literally! We have to be extra cautious when washing her hands that even just the tips of her sleeves don't get wet, otherwise, it requires an entire outfit change. Note that she is not wearing any shirt during her dish duties because of course it didn't stay dry long and she couldn't stand wearing it wet.
I never thought of training her for "dish duty" so young, but

she was quite excited about it and didn't do a half bad job rinsing the dinner dishes for the dishwasher. We'll of course we'll have to clean the floor afterwards due to all the water that didn't make it in the sink, but why not go ahead and teach her to mop while we're at it:)
5 comments:
I love it! We have some pictures of A.J. standing at the sink "helping." It's great.
What a great idea. Maybe I'll get Olivia to start doing the dishes. I bet she would love it.
Look how cute is she! Her hair is getting so long. :)
She is so beautiful! Her hair is adorable and she smiles and nit makes you melt! Plus, the added bonus of her doing the the dishes! :)
Cute pics of her! Kayley loves doing the dishes for me, but sometimes it makes me more crazy to let her, but I have to remind myself that I'm trying to instill good habits for her...so go Ashlyn! :)
Post a Comment