CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

How Can You Help But Smile!!!


I hope to publish my blog into a book someday, so I'm trying to be more diligent about keeping my post updated. Here are some of my favorite pics that I wanted to be sure make it into my blog book someday:) I just love to watch my babies grow and can't help but smile when I see pictures of my family I have been so blessed with! Of course, I hope all of you enjoy them also!








2 comments:

John n Shannon

President Walker is adorable as always. John still has this picture as his backdrop on his iPhone by the way. I'm relieved since it replaced a less than desirable picture before it. Cute and adorable and funny kids. Record what Ashlyn says for me so I can listen to it in my car and laugh ok?

Colton Anne

I love that one of Preston waving...what a shot! :) Cute pics of all of you by the way too..even the adults!