CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Yo quiero Taco Bell!"

We love when Makayla our PAT (Parents As Teachers) educator comes to visit Ashlyn & Preston! I of course love it because she tells me how wonderful and talented my children are:) Ashlyn loves to play the games and show off her skills. Preston just likes the attention. The other day when Makayla came she wanted to see if Ashlyn could guess what an object was when just shown half of the picture. Ashlyn had some difficulty when she saw the beak of a duck and said it was an alligator. The best moment was when shown half of a green pepper, she said "Taco Bell". My disclaimer is that its not me taking her every week, its all Grandma and Grandpa Walker's fault! I think Makayla was a bit surprised because she looked at me like 'What did she say'. Of coure Grandma and Grandpa Walker were thrilled that she thinks so highly of their weekly outings, but I have to say I was a bit embarassed:)

3 comments:

mshaw

Love the story, I didn't know Taco Bell was such a hit with kids! (If you are interested in a little Spanish grammar-"Yo quiero Taco Bell!") I am not the grammar police or anything!

Colton Anne

We actually almost went to Taco Bell the other night with Shannon...I wonder how excited she would have been! :)

Jamison Family

I am still laughing! So cute :)