CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009



HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!

Our little man has grown into a big boy, on March 21st, Preston turned one. This is the before cake picture. It seems like the second child grows up even faster than the first one, because it happens when you've got your back turned keeping the first child out of trouble! Preston is such a sweet boy, he really is our "little man" as he looks older than his age. Preston is very good at entertaining himself and can literally play for hours, until he gets hungry or has a poopy diaper!

We tried to celebrate his birthday with just a few family and friends; somehow, when they show up it seems like a lot more people. It was a great party, and even though Preston cut his nap short, he managed to avoid the meltdown at cake time. I think he had enough sugar from his cake to give him the second wind he needed to open his presents. Once the wrapping was off the presents he was in bed and sleeping within seconds. Here is the after cake picture. I just left him to have his fun with the cake, until they told me to clean him up because he was starting to throw it!



5 comments:

John n Shannon

Awe...I wish I could have been there in person. He looks so cute...especially the part where he is mauling the cake. Happy 1st Birthday Preston!! :D

Unknown

Happy Birthday little Walker!

Shannon

Oh my goodness-is he really 1 already?! I can't wait to see him and Ashlyn when we come out there. Happy Birthday little man! You are too cute and have the most beautiful blue eyes!

Colton Anne

I have this funny pic of I think Cora trying to take his cake and Preston giving her the LOOK! It's cute! :)

Natalie

Nice pictures Michelle,but my Grand Kids are the cutest. This is your Dad on Quentin's computer. We are here in St. George for about four days then we are on to Vegas where we put them on the plane back to Missouri. It's so nice to see your young family having so much fun. I am amazed that Ashlyn will tackle any ride any time or should I say used to be? I do remember your apprehension / terror of things your Mom and I wanted you to try. Love you all. Dad and Marchelle