Ashlyn's best buddy Henna, our new (as of 6 months) chocolate Lab. They really do entertain each other believe it or not, Henna follows Ashlyn around the house and Ashlyn enjoys bossing Henna around. In this picture she is in Henna's bed reading her books. Henna doesn't have much in the way of personality; however, she is perfect for Ashlyn. Henna never takes food from her, although its fair game once it hits the floor, never aggressive and doesn't bark. She would be the perfect dog for all of us if she didn't have a little anxiety problem in which she wets on the floor anytime she is in trouble or even thinks she is in trouble. Makes it hard for Kendall and I to love her just as much when we are down on all fours cleaning up after her all the time!
Beginning...again?
8 years ago

1 comments:
Michelle, I'm so excited you have a blog. It will be fun to get updates on your life. I still miss Liberty and all my good friends there. Congratulations on your up coming arrival. I hope everything is going well.
Post a Comment