Most of you may already know this about me, because when Ashlyn was born they created an entire scrapbook for her first year to surprise me. If you can truly appreciate the time, money and effort that goes into something like this, then you know what good friends they must be! Of course if you have ever seen me scrapbook then you will understand why this is so special to me! I've been known to scrapbook at a snails pace, while trying to make each page as stressful as possible, they've always been there to push me along, or at least yell at me to get over it and get busy. Thanks to them Ashlyn already has an entire scrapbook with all the pictures from her first year, no small task since most of these ladies still haven't finished their own kids books!
The point of all this is that these sweet, amazing women surprised me last night at our usual scrapbook night with another entire scrapbook for little Preston. I was truly speechless, although I had been "hinting" around that they might assist me with their talents in making one for myself, they turned around and once again completed his entire first year book by themselves and surprised me. In fact, as we scrapbooked last night they were working on it right in front of me, as I labored to complete my own version slowly but steadily, I had no idea!
It is quite amazing how much time and effort they put into yet another baby book for me. They have requested that we stop having children:) The entire book is an Alphabet book of Preston's entire first year, they were of course quite creative in coming up with something for every letter of the alphabet. If you do the math that is 26 letters at two pages per letter for a total of 52 pages! I didn't know anyone liked me that much:) I just hope some of you are fortunate enough to get to see this wonderful work of love, if not I will try to post some pictures of it on this blog soon. I just had to let everyone know how wonderful it is to have good friends like them as well as all of you. Thanks for everything all of you do!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment