CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Welcome to the world of the Walker's!

Believe it our not we've entered the technological world of blogging. I've never been there, but have seen it been done, so here it goes.
Currently (as in this very minute) we are waiting for our little Preston James Walker to arrive. Of course I am the most anxious, and although the "due date" is not until March 30th, multiple ultrasounds have suggested earlier. So in that last very long month of pregnancy I'm expecting him to arrive any day and we still wait. Kendall's parents are in town helping out around the house, so I literally wake up and sit around all day wondering if that was a labor pain or not and truly waiting day in and day out for something to happen. Pitiful isn't it:)
Although there is much going on, stay tuned, little Preston is all we think about right now. You'll want to visit this blog often in hopes of being the first to hear the big news.

2 comments:

Sheri
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie

The last month of pregnancy is TORTURE! It is made much worse when well-meaning people ask, "You're still here?" Obviously, yes I am.

I'm glad you've entered the blogging world! I can't wait to get Walker updates now!

Stephanie